頂廣告

2011年5月4日星期三

英文結婚賀詞 Marriage message in English

I hope that this is the beginning of a wonderful life together.
我希望這是你們美好生活的開始。


I wish you much happiness together.
願你倆婚姻幸福美滿。



Best wishes for many years of happiness for the two of you.
願你倆百年好合。



Best wishes for a joyful home together.
願你倆组成一个快樂的二人世界。



May everyday in your life together be as full of happiness and joy as your wedding day.
願你倆的每一天都能像新婚时一样,洋溢着快樂和喜悅。



The two of you make a perfect couple.
你們倆真是天造地設的一對。



For a special couple: Congratulations on your wedding.
獻給一對與眾不同的新人:祝新婚快樂。



I know you both well and feel that your marriage will last for a long time.
我很了解你們,覺得你們的婚姻定可天長地久。



I am filled with such joy at the sight of you two beginning together.
看見你倆開始生活在一起,我內心充滿了歡愉。



Wedding bells are breaking up that gang of mine.
結婚的鐘聲響起,拆散了我昔日的那一群夥伴。



You couldn"t have picked a better girl.
你再也找不到這麼好的女孩了。



I can"t think of a nicer wife for you.
我想不出還有誰更適合當你的妻子。



This is truly a joyous time. Congratulations and good luck.
這真是快樂的一刻恭喜你,祝你好運。



We wish that you will be contented every year.
祝你們年年歡樂。



Marriage is a life of sharing.
婚姻就是分享生活的一切。



Congratulations and have a beautiful honeymoon.
恭喜你們,祝你們有個美好的蜜月。



You two are the prince and princess in a fairy tale and may you live happily everafter!
你倆正如童話故事中的王子和公主,祝你們永遠幸福快樂!



May you two always be in love! May happiness increase with age!
祝你倆永浴愛河,白頭偕老!






簡短英文結婚祝福語




* Happy Wedding!

* Blessings fill every house!

* Always be in love!

* Have a hearty marriage life!

* May Heaven and Earth bless the couple!

* Be a harmonious union forever!

* Extends the best blessing!

* Will joyfully be willing joyfully happy forever to accompany about you!

* Our Wedding Day!

* Together Forever!

* Happiness Begins Today!

* May joy and happiness be around you always!





英文版愛的宣言



Dear XXX (his/her name), You are a part of me, I cannot live without you. You are the most important person in my life. When I am sad, you lend me your kind ears and shoulders. When I am happy, you are always there to share the laughter. No matter you are rich or poor, healthy or sick, happy or sad; I would always take care and support my best-half, you, in my whole life! XXX (his/her name), I love you, truly, deeply and forever.



結婚賀詞

你的LIKE就是我是大的支持﹗
Tag: 結婚花球結婚月刊結婚相結婚吉日結婚歌結婚展結婚證書
返回>>>結婚月刊

 
給是我給最大的鼓勵和支持﹗就是你的一個......"鑽好"﹗﹗﹗

>>>返回首頁<<<

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

100 Top Classic Love Songs